Sunday, November 25, 2007

Yay! I've returned home from Thanksgiving break and what was waiting for me but a USPS package.

SP11

Inside was this beautiful wrapping. The package is from my secret pal from SP11! I just want to take the time to thank her for sending the perfect gift. I know she's had some personal stuff going on but she still managed to send something great. I've been burned in swaps before so it's really nice when someone goes out of their way.

SP11

That aside, let's get back to the yarn!

SP11: Malabrigo!

Whoa! Beautiful! 7 - yes SEVEN - skeins of Malabrigo in Strawberry Fields. Of course my cell phone camera can't do the color justice. It is brighter (and more lovely) in person. And so so soft. This yarn went straight to my cheek.

SP11: Malabrigo!

Yum! I can't wait til I find the perfect pattern! It's a project that'll have to wait til Christmas break, so I have something to look forward too. Thank you so much, Knitting Faerie. I look forward to finding your identity so I can stalk you. Internetly, of course.

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Yum! I LOVE Malabrigo, and I know what that color looks like in person - what a great surprise! (and pretty wrapping too)