Monday, September 07, 2009

Agh, I missed my Sunday post again! In defense, after last week I was trying to catch up on sleep all weekend. I am however still studying; I have an endocrine exam again tomorrow. After that I have a couple weeks with no exams so I am just doggy-paddling my way to the temporary finish line..

I worked on my friend's Urban Necessity glove over the weekend. I'm in a predicament that I think I might fix by changing yarn. I happen to be running out of this current skein after doing a couple trial gloves and I'm still having problems adjusting it to her hand size. Laziness is also becoming a factor.

I went to my parents for Labor Day weekend and hung out with their puppies. I should be able to post some pics in the next few days to make up for the lack of knitting.

No comments: