Saturday, August 25, 2007


Phone Pocket
Originally uploaded by trebecula
This is my first completed crochet project! I've been learning how to crochet by doing flowers and circles. I ordered my new cell phone with T-Mobile (you can see my personal blog about why I'm leaving Alltel) - I am getting a Motorola RIZR. Using the size information on Amazon.com, I crocheted this little pocket to hold it. It's not a flip-phone so it will need something to protect its screen. The phone will be in the color rose, which looks like a blend between red and pink, and I think the colors of this Paton's Soy Wool Stripes (from Michael's) will match perfectly. I made this within a Doctor Who episode on SciFi (an hour long for those non-fans). I believe I got the puppy button in a pets button package at JoAnn's.

1 comment:

KnittySue said...

Great idea, I just love the colors and that puppy button is too cute.