Saturday, January 14, 2006

It's become my personal goal to watch every Stephen Chow movie ever made. These are the ones I've seen so far:

Love is Love, Look Out Officer!, Curry and Pepper, All for the Winner, Fight Back to School 1-3, Fist of Fury 1991, Royal Tramp I and II, King of Beggars, A Chinese Odyssey Part 1 and 2, From Beijing with Love, God of Cookery, Lawyer Lawyer, The Lucky Guy, The Tricky Master, Gorgeous, King of Comedy, Shaolin Soccer, Kung fu Hustle, Mad Monk, Flirting Scholar, Love on Delivery, All's Well, Ends Well 97, Forbidden City Cop, Tricky Brains, All's Well, Ends Well, God of Gamblers II, God of Gamblers III, Justice My Foot, 60 Million Dollar Man, Faithfully Yours, My Hero.

It's just come to my attention that a majority of this is a summary of the time that I should have been studying Organic last semester but wasn't. Haha. The others are going to be more difficult to get a hold of. So, that leaves us with a count of 35 down, 21 to go.

Nope, no time for a life here. Believe it or not I'm not home all that often!

updated 02/19/06



No comments: