Monday, August 24, 2009

Woops, I intended to make my usual Sunday post on Sunday but never got around to it. I am currently working on some glittens for a friend. I made one glove and the hand fits well (the next larger size is too baggy) but the fingers are too tight so I'm going to have to break out the calculator and figure out how to rectify this problem. The pattern is Urban Necessity. I made the first glove in a couple Gossip Girl episodes. Glad I still have most of the second season to catch up on.

School started again last week and I scrubbed into surgery for the first time! It was just surgery orientation but we will be completing our first procedure next week. It is pretty nervewracking. And closed gloving is HARD! Oh well I'm sure we will be very good at it by the end of the semester. That's all for now.

No comments: