Sunday, March 26, 2006

Goldfish Socks!

Okay, so my sweater week got completely interrupted by all the work I had to do. The sweater is really almost done, just have to finish the neck and then do the sleeves, but it's stashed in my knit case waiting for some free time.

This weekend I went to my parents' and worked on my first sock, entitled goldfish sock because of the painfully bright orange color and the scale-like rib pattern:





I know, the rib pattern is hard to see but my camera sucks when it comes to close-ups (i.e. only shows blurs). I used a pattern from the book "Sensational Knitted Socks," which my mom bought for me for Christmas. The yarn is some cotton thing from Hobby Lobby. I should be able to finish the second one tomorrow or at least pretty soon. Until then!

No comments: